Total Woman Gym & Atmosphere Day Spa is proud to sponsor the 9th Annual KICKIN’ CANCER! 5K Walk/Run on Sunday, Sept. 19, 2010 in Los Angeles, CA, benefiting the Lynne Cohen Foundation for Ovarian Cancer Research. Join us as we walk and run to raise funds and awareness for the early detection and prevention of ovarian and breast cancer!
KICKIN’ CANCER! is a non-competitive family-friendly event that brings thousands of like-minded individuals and companies together from around the country for one reason: to kick cancer!
- Non-competitive 5K Walk/Run along a scenic, fun course
- The FREE Women’s Healthcare Expo with information, product samples, and entertainment for the entire family
- The KIDDIE FUN RUN welcomes children age 10 & under to participate in a run along the official course. Each registered child receives a size t-shirt AND finisher’s prize!
- The KID’s CORNER featuring a bounce house, t-shirt coloring contest, giveaways, and more
- Individual and Team Fundraising Prizes
- Awards for the 1st Place Female/Male 5K Finishers
- Plus, every registered participant gets a Kickin’ Cancer T-shirt…..wear your t-shirt on event day for a chance to WIN prizes!
KID’S CARE TOO! Each child age 10 & under who raises a minimum of $50 receives a prize. Additional prizes will be awarded to the top fundraisers!
Total Woman would like to encourage you to team up to help fight ovarian cancer by offering a $10 race entry discount when you join TEAM TOTAL WOMAN! When you register at kickincancer.com just specify “Team Total Woman” to become a part of our amazing fundraising efforts, and enter discount code TW when you check out.
And you can make a difference even if you can’t participate. Visit the Kickin’ Cancer website to find out more, make a donation, sponsor a participant, or to become a VIRTUAL PARTICIPANT Virtual Participants can fundraise online as individuals, or as part of a team and WIN prizes!
And visit the Lynne Cohen Foundation website to read more about this amazing organization supporting groundbreaking research to improve the survival rates for women with ovarian cancer.
Follow Total Woman on Facebook for in-gym events, and fundraising updates. We’re aiming high with a Team Total Woman fundraising goal of $20,000. Help us get there: Help us KICK CANCER!